Title: Building Construction Project Manager
Job Location: Madison, MS
Malouf Construction is a 35-year-old, Mississippi-based construction firm, specializing in Civil, Industrial, and Marine Construction. Our customer base consists of public and private entities, and we deliver projects through various project delivery systems including design-bid-build, design-build, and design-assist. We are licensed in Mississippi and all surrounding states.
Our firm is seeking an experienced Building Construction Project Manager to join our management team. Projects will predominately consist of new industrial building construction, with or without commercial building aspects. This position may also support non-building projects, such as heavy concrete, structural steel, and renovation projects for our industrial customers.
Providing technical and other support for Malouf Construction field supervision and self-perform crews, including:
- CPM & Short-Duration Scheduling
- Project Planning (means and methods)
- Adherence to Project Plans and Specifications
- Quality Control Management
- Budget Management and Cost Projections
- Safety Management
- General Personnel Management
Coordinating and corresponding with customers, including:
- Weekly/Monthly Project Status Updates as Required
- Managing Payment Applications
- Managing Changes during a Project
- Routine Daily Communication as Required
Coordinating and corresponding with subcontractors and vendors, including:
- Managing Subcontract Agreements and Purchase Orders
- Managing Subcontractor Payment Applications
- Scheduling Mobilization/Deliveries of Subcontractor Crews or Materials
Ideal candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or related field with 8+ years’ experience managing industrial building projects and familiarity with pre-engineering building construction. Other project management experience related to civil, commercial, or marine construction is also valued, as well as design-build experience. This role may involve a temporary onsite assignment.